PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SUBURB!
The Drayton Land Use Investigation has developed a long- term vision for the development of Drayton and has structured a plan to guide and direct future urban development. Drayton has been identified as a thriving suburb and has experienced 36.4% capital growth from 2022-2023.
Discover a developer’s dream at 222-240 Cambooya Street, Drayton. This expansive block of land spans an impressive 18 acres offering immense potential for subdivision and development projects or as a lucrative addition to your land bank portfolio.
– 18 acres
– 194.3m frontage
– Zoned: Emerging Community
– Lot 1178 on D133630
– Rates: $1,563 per net half yearly
Positioned close to shops, schools, parkland and sporting precincts.
– 1.6km to Drayton State School
– 2km to Drayton Shopping Centre & Medical Centre
– 7km to Toowoomba CBD
– Any development or future subdivision planning is subject to Council Approval.
– All land area is approximate and subject to final survey.
– All photography lined boundaries are indicative in nature only and final lot boundaries, are subject to final survey.
This property will be sure to appeal to a wide buyer demographic. You will need to be quick to secure your inspection.