FULLY RENOVATED COTTAGE IN SOUGHT AFTER MOUNT LOFTY!
Located in a quiet, leafy and serene Mount Lofty street that’s surrounded by parks and other fine homes, this fully renovated home sits on a generous 574m2 corner block. This eye-catching cottage has been masterfully renovated inside and out while still maintaining its original, character charm. A home like this in such an enviable location won’t be available for long!
– 4 spacious bedrooms – 2 featuring WIR’s, main with ensuite
– Stunning main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling subway tiles, stone basin on generous timber benchtop and, separate shower and bathtub
– Hamptons style kitchen with timber benchtops and cabinetry, 4 burner Euromaid freestanding oven and walk in pantry
– 2 living areas
– Separate study desk
– Spacious laundry with ample bench space and feature tile
– Walk in linen cupboard/storage
– 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout whole house
– 574m2 corner block
– Established gardens with new timber retaining walls providing privacy in backyard
– Timber french doors leading out to new timber decking
– 5000ltr rainwater tank
– Garden shed
Council Rates: $1,399 half year approx.
Rental Appraisal: $750 – $800/week