COUNTRY LIVING, CITY CONVENIENCE!
The beautiful home presents as near new and it’s not hard to imagine living here. The large living zones which are filled with natural light, creates separate but also an interactive space for all the family to enjoy.
The master bedroom provides you with your very own privae sanctuary at the end of the day. It is of course complemented with a well appointed en-suite bathroom along with a walk in robe.
There’s so much more and an inspection is a MUST to truly appreciate what this executive style home has to offer.
Tenanted property at $400 per week until Jan 2023
– Large entryway with access to the garage
– Over sized living with the kitchen the central hub of the home
– Well appointed kitchen, quality appliances
– Second living room/kids zone (2 separate living rooms)
– Generous master bedroom with massive en-suite bathroom
– Three further bedrooms all with built in robes
– Stylish family bathroom
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Fully fenced low maintenance 471sqm land size
– Private and covered outdoor entertaining area, outdoor fan and tv connection
– Landscaping and irrigation
Within close proximity to train stations with links to Ipswich and Brisbane, supermarkets, Walloon Saloon and local State Primary School.
This is a fantastic property in a great country location but within easy reach of Ipswich, Amberley Air Base, USQ and major roads to Brisbane, Toowoomba and beyond.
The perfect combination of country living with city convenience. Get your weekends back and relax and unwind with this low maintenance property.