Family-Friendly 4-Bedroom Modern Property in Meringandan West
Welcome to 1 Triller Street, a ‘Top of the Range’ build located in a tightly held pocket of Meringandan West. Sitting proudly on over quarter of an acre at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with north facing views, discover the perfect family home and enjoy the comforts of a modern low-set brick property that has been immaculately maintained.
The indoor features include four bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, The master suite boasts a large walk in robe and generous ensuite. Ceiling fans and built-ins throughout for comfortable and convenient living. The heart of this home is its well-equipped kitchen. It features quality appliances and an island bench, perfect for casual meals or entertaining guests. Along with the open plan living and dining, there is also an additional rumpus room. The home is designed to let in plenty of natural light, with tinted windows on the western side to keep out excessive heat and is also air conditioned.
The outdoor area complements the spacious interior with large block providing room for many activities. Also boasting a large 6mx9m, double lock-up garage, covered alfresco area, fire pit area, and a sizeable water tank holding up to 10,000L.
Location benefits include being within walking distance from parks as well as being short trips away from schools and popular local spots such as Rosalie House Vineyard and Meringandan Pub. Highfields is also easily accessible from this location.
– Four bedrooms each equipped with built-ins and ceiling fans, master suite boasts a large walk in
– Two bathrooms including ensuite off master bedroom
– Open plan living area plus additional rumpus room
– Plenty of natural light throughout the house
– Air conditioning installed
– Ample storage spaces
– Three phase power to the house
– Large 6×9 shed
– Built in 2018 by Award Winning Top of the Range Builders
– Tinted windows on western side
– Double lock-up garage
– Covered alfresco and fire pit areas
– North Facing views
– 10,000L water tank
– Large block layout
– Rental appraisal – $580- $620 per week.
– Close proximity to parks, schools & local amenities
– Rates $999 Per half year
With a large shed, landscaped gardens and low maintenance home all the hard work is done for you, this house is more than just a place to live; it’s a lifestyle waiting to be embraced.