PRIME LOCATION, QUALITY BRICK FAMILY HOME
Full of charm and warmth, you can’t help but fall in love with this perfect family home. Enjoy comfort year-round with entertainment built around the heart of the home – the generous, well-equipped kitchen. Imagine bringing out morning tea to the family around the wood fireplace, or snacks to the bar, or Christmas lunch in the formal dining. It’s all right there!
• 3 oversize bedrooms, each with BIR’s
• Stunning sunken lounge boasts original frosted glass doors, wood fireplace, reverse cycle Air-Conditioning and all the charm of a by-gone era
• Take your pick of entertaining areas with the sunken lounge, formal dining area, eat-in kitchen, second living with bar, AND sunroom!
• Functional bathroom with separate bathtub, shower, and toilet
• Second toilet off second living perfect for evening entertaining
• Plenty of room for all the cars AND Dad’s tools with double shed, double carport and garden shed
• Fully fenced 600m2 block
ITHINK YOU’LL LOVE:
• Dreamy privacy with protected driveway offering additional open carparking
• Stained glass arched windows, iron gates, and established gardens make this homes street appeal top tier
• Charm from tip to toe with stained glass features, decorative cornices, internal timber cladding, and retro light fittings
• Private patio perfect for soaking up the afternoon sun
• 2 minute walk (180m) to Wyalla Plaza meaning you’re right across the road from: Chemists, Medical Center, Bakery/Butcher/Fruit & Veg Store, Convenience shops and multiple take away options
• Directly across the road from Park George Orford
• 10 minute drive (4.5km) to Toowoomba CBD
• 9 minute drive (4.4km) to Toowoomba Base Hospital
• 6 minute drive (3.3km) to St Andrews Hospital
• 3 minute drive (1.8km) to Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School
Built with functionality at front of mind, this home boasts quality finishes that have aged without fault throughout the home, meaning no work needs to be done by you but renovation potential remains endless! Priced to sell in a high growth area and close to everything you could need, this one is a rare find.
FOR THE BOOKKEEPER:
General Rates = approx. $1340 (per 6 months)
Current Rental Appraisal = $450 to $480 per week