DUAL-LIVING OPPORTUNITY IN EVER POPULAR SUBURB!
This family home in the popular suburb Rangeville will appeal to the wide buyer demographic. With potential to add value with some cosmetic renovations.
Offering a functional and versatile floor-plan, keeping the upstairs and downstairs areas completely separate. Use for entertaining, teenager’s retreat or potential for dual income, the possibilities are endless.
All three spacious bedrooms feature built in robes. The home also features multiple living spaces, a functional kitchen with ample bench space and lots of cupboards, an outdoor area and carport. Situated on a 504m2 allotment within close proximity to local shops, quality schooling and public transport this property will sell quickly!
– Downstairs entertainment area
– Multiple living areas
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Fully fenced yard
– Nearby to shops, schooling, medical and public transport
– Garden shed
– Rates: $1,335 per net half year
– Rental appraisal: $495-$510
– School catchments: Rangeville & Centenary Heights State