READY TO BE RENOVATED - STUNNING WORKERS COTTAGE IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
This one is a renovators dream, with a massive block right in the heart of Toowoomba, and all the character of a by-gone era. You’re looking at a solid construction with timber floors, high ceilings, and stained glass features throughout. Fall in love with every inch of this workers cottage.
• 3 bedrooms, master with floor to ceiling wardrobes and built in makeup desk
• Lounge/Formal Dining in the heart of the home, with fireplace
• Sunroom off of third bedroom
• Recently renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate dining room off of kitchen
• Partially fenced 759m2 block (approx. 15m frontage)
MORE TO LOVE:
• Multiple storage sheds
• Development potential (zoned Low-Medium Density Residential)
• Walking distance to 2 different bus stops
• Established gardens
• 6 minute drive to Toowoomba CBD
• 4 minute drive (2KM) to Queens Park
• 850m (10 minute walk) to Northpoint shopping centre which includes: multiple fast food outlets, Zarraffas Coffee, Coles, Medical Centre + Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology + chemist, and home goods stores.
• 5 minute drive (2.5KM) to St Andrews Toowoomba Hospital
• 4 minute drive (1.8KM) to the prestigious Downlands College
• 4 minute drive (2KM) to TAFE Queensland Toowoomba
137 Jellicoe Street, North Toowoomba is a charming home offering endless potential and providing a golden opportunity for savvy buyers to secure a solid home or investment in a convenient location. Don’t miss your chance to secure this rare gem! Call today!
COUNCIL RATES: $1,202.74/6 months
RENTAL APPRAISAL: $370/pw to $410/pw
SCHOOL CATCHMENTS: Harlaxton State School AND Toowoomba State High School