WELCOME TO THE SOUTH SIDE - INSPIRED RENOVATION IN IDYLLIC LOCATION!
Masterfully renovated by award winning Bryant Brother’s this near brand new, beautiful home offers a classic Hamptons façade with quality, modern finishes throughout in one of Toowoomba’s most sought-after locations. Boasting a well thought out floor plan, building up rather than out has meant none of the 698m2 allotment has been sacrificed, allowing the huge backyard to remain as such. Despite having a complete transformation through the renovation, it still offers original, charming character features. The high ceilings, light and bright interior and luxe finishes offer a sense of grandeur while still feeling like a cosy home.
Through the front door you first enter the open plan living and dining area. The stylish kitchen provides an abundance of functionality complete with sleek black appliances, waterfall benchtop with built in wine rack and servery window. Downstairs, you’ll also find 3 of the 4 bedrooms, all featuring generous built ins and ceiling fans, large laundry with heaps of storage, second living area complete with more storage and main bathroom featuring the same luxurious finishes offered throughout the whole house.
Upstairs, in the brand-new extension, you’ll find a parent’s retreat. To the left of the stairs, a well-appointed master bedroom with raked ceilings, overlooking the huge backyard. To the right, an enviable his and hers WIR with plenty of storage. Past the WIR, the opulent master ensuite boasts floor to ceiling tiles mixed with luxe VJ panelling, freestanding bathtub, gold hardware and a generous sized shower with views to the East.
Other features include:
– 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built ins including master suite upstairs
– Second living area to accommodate for growing families with understairs storage
– Well-appointed kitchen featuring ample storage, 2 ovens, waterfall stone benchtop and servery window overlooking new timber deck
– Both bathrooms featuring floor the ceiling tiles, luxe hardware, bathtubs and contemporary VJ panelling
– Designer laundry with more storage and ample bench space with access to backyard
– Ducted aircon and ceiling fans throughout
– Original timber flooring throughout living, dining, and kitchen area
– Large undercover timber deck
– Double garage with extra length for storage
– Additional storage room opening to fire pit
– 698m2 allotment with plenty of yard space