PERFECTLY RENOVATED FAMILY HOME WITH MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Located in a peaceful, family friendly street, over-looking Hillview Street Park, this property will ABSOLUTELY be sold at Auction (if it makes it!).
– 4 oversized bedrooms, most with built in robes and all with ceiling fans
– Master bedroom boasts full wall of built in robes, ensuite, and air-conditioning
– Main bathroom offers separate shower and bathtub, and stunning floor to ceiling tiles
– The fully renovated kitchen will tick all your boxes with 5x burner gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher (all quality labels)
– Fit everyone’s cars under cover with 2 and ½ bay shed, two single carport and the original single garage (small cars only)
– Perfectly manicured lawns and gardens, on large 1,103m2 block
– Two separate living areas to enjoy – larger than you’d expect!
– Comfort year-round with ceiling fans and wood fireplace
More to Love:
– Your choice of THREE fantastic entertaining spots. Will you choose the East facing deck, huge internal living, or the built in firepit area?
– Ample storage throughout including under home storage
– ‘Oversized’ is too commonly used in real estate but there’s no better way to describe this homes pantry! Keep it for storage, easily convert to a Butlers Pantry or even a study
– A laundry large enough to play cricket in… Leave as is or update to a study, sewing room, playroom, the options are endless!
– Stop spending all your time off mowing! With easy to maintain, established gardens
– All furniture included!!
For the Bookkeeper:
General Rates: $1,559.27 per 6 months (APPROX)
Primary School Catchment: Toowoomba North State School
Secondary School Catchment: Toowoomba State High School
Sitting just minutes away from Toowoomba CBD, beautiful family parks, sought-after schools, shops and more. You’ll find this home ticks every box there is. Whether it’s lifestyle, convenience, or luxury you’re after, you will LOVE 17 Hillside Street.
We know in this market, “blink and you’ll miss it” has never applied more! Make sure you are the first to see this home, or the SOLD sign will be up before you get there! Call me today to book your inspection.
** If not sold beforehand, this stunning family home will be going to Auction Friday 4th of March, onsite, at 4pm. **