ENTERTAINERS DREAM LOOKING OVER JAPENESE GARDENS
Location simply does not get better than this. Picture yourself stepping ‘next door’ to feed the ducks and turtles, soak up the sun, and simply enjoy the peaceful gardens (set out ideally for meditation, tai chi, and more). Continue the dream by simply walking to schools, off-leash dog parks, and even shops.
– 3 large bedrooms, each with generous Built in Robes
– Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath, perfect size for families
– Powder Room downstairs
– Fully renovated kitchen boasts gas/electric quality appliances
– Dining room right off of kitchen with views of the Japanese Gardens
– Upstairs and downstairs living rooms
– Dual side access to your own 2 1/2 bay shed
ITHINK YOU’LL LOVE:
– 2 separate covered decks, with stunning views, perfect for entertaining or morning coffees!
– Air conditioning to 3x bedrooms and upstairs living
– Security System installed PLUS security screens/bars to low lying windows/doors
– Room for all the toys with double garage, 3x carports AND 2 1/2 bay shed
MORE ON LOCATION:
– Neighbouring iconic Japanese Gardens- Only 600m walk to University of Southern Queensland
– 500m walk to Darling Heights State School
– 900m walk to Clive Berghofer Recreational Centre
– 2.5KM (approx. 30min walk) to Kmart Toowoomba Plaza
– 1.8KM from Toowoomba Medical Centre
– 10min drive to Toowoomba CBD
The options are endless with this home. Quality fixtures and features, location and size makes 18 Regent Street desirable whether you’re looking for a family home, Air BNB opportunity, investment or even for further renovations. I have no doubt this home will tick your boxes, make sure you call TODAY!
GENERAL RATES: approx. $1,361.20 per 6 months
SCHOOL CATCHMENTS: Darling Heights State School & Harristown High School