Idyllic Family Living
Introducing for the first time to the market, this spacious 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom home in the serene suburb of Karalee. With design and comfort at its core, this low-set brick property is an idyllic family abode that celebrates open-plan living. Positioned on the high side of the street at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this property caters for all with a Childcare centre at the other end of the street.
The interiors are well-crafted with features such as a 5 -zone ducted air-conditioning system for optimal temperature control across the whole house, built-in robes for organised storage and convenience. The en-suite bathroom offers an added touch of luxury while the dual living areas cater for your entertainment needs. The separate dining room allows for intimate family meals while still maintaining a flow with the rest of the house.
Stepping outside, you’ll find a landscape designed as an entertainment delight. This fully fenced property ensures privacy while also providing ample flat space for children and pets to roam freely across the backyard. The outdoor entertaining area are perfect spots for barbecues or evening soirees under the stars. Completing this delightful package is an in-ground pool and slide offering cool respite during warmer months and a double bay shed that provides extra storage space.
– 5 Bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– 5.1m x 3m patio area for entertainment
– 5,000L water tank
– Deep diving Pool with a slide surrounded by greenery
– 2 car garage and parking spaces for another 6 cars
– Large Double Bay, fully powered shed
– 6.5kW Solar panels with 5kW inverter
– Sliding doors in the kitchen and family rooms to block out noise from the opposing living room
– All bedrooms with spacious robes
– Fully fenced 4,023 sqm allotment
– 300m to 1234 Kids Early Learning Centre
– 2 min drive to Karalee Shopping Village
– 4 min drive to Karalee State School / Child Care Centre
– 15 min drive to Ipswich CBD
– 20 min drive to RAAF Base Amberley
– 35 min drive to Brisbane CBD
Located close to local schools and minutes to shopping centres, daily errands can be completed with ease while ensuring quality education options nearby. For those commuting further afield, access to Warrego Highway is conveniently close by.
The property at 23 Krystyna Court is more than just a house; it’s where quality living meets ideal location – all waiting to become your new home.