TIDY FAMILY HOME SITTING ON 2,000M2 IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC!
Located in a family friendly cul-de-sac adjacent to parklands, this very tidy and well-looked after home is perfectly positioned in the growing country town of Kingsthorpe.
All three spacious bedrooms feature built in robes. The home also features multiple entertaining spaces, a functional kitchen with ample bench space & lots of cupboards, and a 6m x 6m shed. Situated on a 2,001m2 allotment within close proximity to local shops and quality schooling this property will sell quickly!
Entertain with ease on the large back deck overlooking the large backyard, the deck can be fully shaded with the roller blinds. In the yard, you’ll find fruit trees, drive through double bay shed, more than enough space for the kids to run or play and raised garden beds ready to grow your vegetable patch. This property is completely pet friendly with a fully fenced yard, chook pen and garden shed for extra storage.
– Air conditioning
– Ceiling fans in living and bedrooms
– Security screens throughout
– Covered front & back decks
– Drive through, powered shed (6m x 6m)
– Garden shed
– Fully fenced yard
– Rainwater tank
– Currently rented: $400 per week until July 2023
– School catchments: Kingsthorpe & Oakey State
– Rates: $940 approx. per half year