Ideal Investment or First Home - Must be Sold!
Located just a few minutes from Boonah township, this low set four bedroom home sits on a spacious 1172m2 block and is located in a no through road.
Featuring not only 4 bedrooms but also offers a sunroom, this would be a perfect investment property or first home. The boundary is fully fenced with ample fruit trees surrounding the property.
– 1172m2 block
– 4 bedrooms consisting of 2 large rooms (one with BIR), 2 smaller rooms (one with BIR)
– Sunroom or sleepout
– Bath with combined shower
– Open plan tiled kitchen, living, dining with ceiling fans
_ Good sized kitchen bench with pantry, industrial 900mm gas cooktop oven, combustion stove, stainless steel back splash and rangehood; has been used as a ‘cooking class’ kitchen.
– Solar power 1.5KW, 8 panels
– 2 vehicle carport and/or entertainment area
– Garden shed with make-shift cold room storage compartment ; keeping a cool 15 degrees which has been used for storing fruit/cheese.
– Some of the fruit trees on offer include plums, pears, apricots, figs, bananas, oranges, raspberries plus avocado and pecans!
– Rental return approx $330-$350p/wk
Please note – there is a drainage easement within the property, this doesn’t affect the home but i like to make buyers aware prior to viewing.
If you’re interested and in the market please call Local and Exclusive Agent Ricky Quinn to discuss further.