PERFECT STARTER HOME OR INVESTMENT
This neat and tidy brick family home, with beautiful low maintenance gardens, is conveniently positioned nearby schools and shops, making it ideal first home or addition to your property portfolio.
Fall immediately in love when you walk through the front door and into the light filled living room. The U-shape kitchen ideally flows off of the dining area and overlooks the outdoor entertainment. Tucked away from the action are your three generous bedrooms, each with ceiling fans, and master with Built in Robes.
Outdoors you will be treated by low maintenance established gardens, offering privacy and room to kick the footy on a 621m2 fully fenced block. I’ve left the best to last – spend your summer nights under the huge semi enclosed outdoor entertainment area. The perfect spot to fire up the BBQ, watch the kids play and relax.
• 3 generous bedrooms
• Master with Built in Robes
• Ceiling Fan in all bedrooms and living
• U-Shape kitchen with gas cooking
• Single carport
• Garden shed
• Fully fenced 621m2 yard
Fantastic tenant currently in place. Leased at $300 per week, fixed term lease 8/02/2023 to 7/02/2024.
Whether you’re looking for your family home or an investment, the quality and location of this property makes it a MUST to inspect. Don’t miss out, call today and book your private inspection.
• 10-minute drive (5.5KM) to Toowoomba CBD
• 6-minute drive (3KM) to Wilsonton Shopping Centre: Woolworths, Amcal Pharmacy, Sullivan Nicolaides, local Butcher and News agency, Café 63, take away shops and so much more!
• 7-minute walk (just 400M) to the ever popular O’Donnell’s Bakery
• 3-minute drive (1.9KM) to St Andrews Hospital
• 2-minute drive (800M) to Bailie Henderson Hospital (the approved site of Toowoomba upcoming new Public Hospital)
• Stones throw from multiple Churches, schools and other shops
• Bus route right by your front door – simply walk to Hogg Street or Wine Drive and catch public transport
GENERAL RATES: $1,350 per half year
RENTAL APPRAISAL: $370 to $400 per week