LARGE RACING STABLE COMPLEX ON TWO TITLES
Sitting on 2 titles and backing on to Clifford Park Racecourse, this property presents a rare opportunity for a keen horse racing enthusiast or savvy developer.
Stable facility features include:
– 37 registered stables with the potential for over $100,000 per annum income when fully leased
– Fully functioning round yard, horse walker and wash bay
– Large shed with additional stables used as feed storage
– Additional storage facility (previously used as jockey’s quarters – includes shower, toilet and laundry)
– Direct access to Clifford Park Racecourse
– 3 bedrooms – main bedroom with reverse cycling air con
– 1 bathroom with spa bath plus additional outdoor toilet
– 3-metre-high ceilings throughout
– 2 working fireplaces in dining room and living room
– Gas hot water system
Council Rates: approx. $2,800/half year
Water Rates: approx. $1,500 – $2,000/half year (dependant on activity level in stables)
This property is going to Auction on site at 3pm on Friday December 10th 2021.