RENOVATED BRICK FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR SUBURB!
Located in the ever popular pocket of Darling Heights is a renovated home that is sure to impress. Showcasing more than what initially meets the eye.
As you enter, you’ll find the fully updated kitchen with ample storage and bench space, the renovated family bathroom and four large bedrooms. The living and dining seamlessly flows to the sunroom which is ideal for enjoying the peace and quiet! Outside, make the most of the covered outdoor area by entertaining friends and family.
Located within close proximity to schools, shops and the University, this home is the ideal property to grow your investment portfolio or the home where the kids will grow up.
– 4 large bedrooms
– Multiple living areas
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Ceiling Fans
– Fully fenced 604m2 allotment
– Sought-after location just moments from cafes, schools & shops
– Darling Heights & Harristown school catchments
– Rental appraisal: $500-$530
– General Rates: $893.91 net per half year
– Water Rates: $314.59 net per half year