RARE CLASSIC ON OVER HALF AN ACRE!
Over 100 years old and still offering original period features, you won’t find another home like this in Dalby! Formerly a small dairy farm and later home to a Dalby Mayor and prominent business family, 40 Matheson Street boasts an abundance of history. Backing onto council reserves and sitting at the end of a no through road, this home feels so private while only being a short walk to the main street. Sitting on a massive 2,427m2 at the highest part of Matheson Street and spread across 3 titles, this hidden gem holds so much potential and is close to everything Dalby has to offer!
– 4 bedrooms, all unique in size
– 1 large bathroom with separate water closet
– Large, central living and dining area
– Sizeable laundry, separate study area and sunroom adding to the enormous internal area
– Original timber flooring, VJ panelling and pressed metal ceiling throughout
– Ceiling fans, fireplaces, and new split system air conditioner
– New electrical wiring throughout house
– Deck overlooking large backyard and council reserve
– Shallow bore with drinking quality water
– Sewerage line recently replaced
– Fully fenced yard with established gardens
– 230m2 of under house storage (with possibility to lift house and utilise space – subject to council approval)
– Less than 5 minutes to a variety of schools, shops and parks