DREAM FAMILY HOME IN ONE OF RANGEVILLE'S MOST DESIRABLE AREAS!
This expansive, five-bedroom property located on the attractive 41 McClymont Drive in the sought-after suburb of Rangeville promises comfortable living and modern conveniences. The south facing home has the convenience of a wide footpath, underground power and a streetlight for extra security. Inside the home, you’ll find a suite of appealing features including air conditioning, built-in robes, ceiling fans, tinted window and a dishwasher for easy clean-up. Entertain with ease using the generous kitchen with marble bench-tops, the air conditioned media room or the peaceful sunroom.
The property excels in its outdoor offerings as well. The fully fenced yard ensures privacy while providing room for outdoor activities. An established garden adds an aesthetic appeal to the exterior of the property. For those who enjoy entertaining outdoors, there is an area perfectly suited for this purpose on the eastern side of the which can comfortably be utilised all day for outdoor activities. Additionally, a shed offers additional storage space and there’s also a patio which can be utilised as a carport space.
Located in a fantastic location within a short distance to local amenities and community features makes this home even more appealing. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure your dream home in one of Toowoomba’s most desirable school catchment!
– Large kitchen refurbished featuring large walk in pantry with sensor light, induction cooktop, large fridge area.
– 3x large bedroom have built in robes with walk in wardrobe in the main bedroom
– 3x reverse cycle air conditioning in the media room, open plan living area and main bedroom plus ceiling fans in three of the bedrooms.
– Multiple living areas
– Study or 5th bedroom
– All the windows and sunroom have tinted windows. That along with the tiled roof and insulation allows for a comfortable climate inside the house.
– All windows and doors are installed with Crimsafe, with triple locks on the three screen doors and locks on all windows.
– 4K Starburst security camera’s out the front of the house. The front of the home has a street light for extra security.
– Large hot water system
– Newly renovated ensuite with ambient toilet and the main bathroom shower has recently been re-grouted.
– Ample storage throughout the home
– The house has energy efficient LED lighting inside and out with double PowerPoints on each side of the exterior of the home. The electrical box has been upgraded and the home is compliant with smoke alarm legislation.
– Large powered 9m x 2.4m storage shed
– 2x water tanks with electric pumps.
– Communications: The area has excellent television reception and NBN coverage with Telstra, the NBN box has battery backup which allows for landlines and Wi-Fi to be available during blackouts. This allows connection to Wi-Fi via mobile for internet or Wi-Fi calling even if the mobile network is not operational. There is also a Foxtel satellite dish.
– The house has been well maintained inside and out, including the roof which has just been repointed to give protection for the next 20 years.
– The house is ideal for anyone with mobility issue and requires little alteration to be fully wheelchair accessible.
– Rangeville & Centenary Heights school catchments.
– Rental appraisal: $750-$780
– Rates: $1,745 per half yearly