BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL QUEENSLANDER COTTAGE!
Oozing with charm, this original Queenslander nestles on 574m2 in one of Ipswich’s most sought after locations. Originally built in 1904, the beautifully restored and feature packed family home is oozing charm and character, ready for you to move right in.
With stunning street appeal, framed by lush green trees, step through the traditional picket fence and into the beautifully maintained cottage.
From the moment you arrive, you will notice the homes incredible features; including polished hardwood floors, 12 FT. ceilings, beautiful VJ walls, and stained glass features, while offering every contemporary convenience your family could ever ask for.
Main features include:
– Stunning 12ft Ceilings
– Polished timber flooring
– Original Stain glassed features throughout the home
– 2 Large fireplaces, perfect for the winter time plus a wood stove
– 3 Large bedrooms
– Large open kitchen with ample storage, showing true Queenslander charm
– Seperate living/dining areas
– Large carport/shed fit for 2 cars
– Ample driveway space for extra secure parking
– Recently re-stumped (concrete and adjustable stumps)
– Solar recently installed
This home is sure to tick all the boxes. Located seconds from St Joseph’s Primary School, close proximity to several High Schools, Riverlink, Cafes and Parks, this is truly one you won’t want to miss out on.