IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME IN TIGHTLY HELD LOCATION!
This outstanding home offers the best in the ultimate family living in one of the most sought-after suburbs in Toowoomba. Sitting on a huge 1,157m2 in a family friendly cul-de-sac 6 Parsley Drive hits the market for the first time in 20 years and won’t last long!
Built with functional, family living in mind, you’ll be impressed with the large floorplan this home offers. Surrounded by windows the open plan living dining area is filled with light all day and offers the perfect space for entertaining, opening to the paved outdoor area. With space for the whole family, the additional living room offers the perfect spot to relax and take in the Northern aspect behind the privacy of the landscaped gardens.
The main suite sits at the rear of the home and has been recently renovated to include an enviable WIR and ensuite. The 4 remaining bedrooms all feature built in robes and 1 with ceiling fan, with ducted air-conditioning servicing the whole house. The main bathroom is central to all bedrooms and living areas featuring a large vanity, shower, bath and seperate toilet.
– 5 bedrooms all with built ins and 2 with ceiling fans
– Main bedroom suite recently renovated including WIR and large ensuite
– Multiple living areas opening up to paved outdoor area
– Spacious kitchen offering ample storage and new appliances
– Separate, hidden study nook
– Paved outdoor area
– Fully fenced backyard with lush gardens offering ultimate privacy
– Garden shed, greenhouse, chook pen and veggie garden
– Kids cubby house
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Storage located throughout whole home
– Laundry with direct access to clothesline on western side of house
– Remote double lock up garage with internal access
– Additional, covered parking space with direct access to backyard
– 3000ltr water tank
– Walking distance to a variety of schools, shops, parks and cafes
Council Rates: $2,045/half year approx.
Rental Appraisal: $780 – $840/week
Homes like this in this tightly held pocket of Middle Ridge are few and far between – don’t miss your chance to have a look at this fantastic property.