RARE EAST SIDE LAND WITH CHARACTER HOME OPPORTUNITY!
Step into the charm of yesteryear with this quaint, lovingly restored 1900’s cottage at 65 Ipswich Street in the highly sought-after suburb of East Toowoomba. Just a short walk to some of Toowoomba’s best parks, cafes, and schools and only minutes to the CBD, the location of this property couldn’t be more convenient. Full of character and teeming with a wealth of untapped potential this property won’t last long!
This charming property welcomes you with original VJ panelling and hoop pine flooring. The beauty of the house is further accentuated by an impressive 11-foot-high ceiling that adds a sense of grandeur. With a brand-new kitchen and bathroom this home is ready to enjoy without lifting a finger.
This exceptional home offers an excellent opportunity for investors, first home buyers eager to step onto the property ladder or families with children boarding at nearby schools.
– 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans
– 1 bathroom with integrated laundry for added convenience
– 11-foot-high ceilings
– Original VJ panelling and hoop pine flooring throughout
– 809m2 allotment
– North facing deck and backyard
– Walking distance to Toowoomba Grammar School, St Joseph’s College and Toowoomba East State School. As well as Toowoomba’s best cafes and parks
– Short drive to CBD
– Council Rates: $1,181/half year approx.
– Rental Appraisal: $460-$500/week
– Airbnb Rate: $300-$800/night approx. depending on time of year