1930's Californian Bungalow in Prestige Location!
It’s not every day that a 1,439m2 allotment in Campbell Street becomes available to purchase. From the first glimpse you’ll know this property is something special.
Positioned in a gorgeous tree-lined street and bearing the hallmarks of its classic 1930’s heritage, this beautiful Californian bungalow sits privately within its established gardens. Once inside, you’ll see how seamlessly old meets new with the sophisticated Valdal built extension housing the spacious kitchen/living room.
You’ll be a stone’s throw from Queens Park Botanical Gardens, walking distance to the east-side schools and a stroll to local cafes and our vibrant CBD.
This home in a nutshell:
• 1,439m2 allotment in beautiful Campbell St
• 3 king-sized bedrooms, with built-in-robes, master with walk-in and ensuite
• Private, air-conditioned studio/fourth bedroom with ensuite
• Security system installed with cameras and TVs connected
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Wrought iron gates for privacy
• Solar panels with gas hot water
• Numerous living and entertaining areas, perfect for hosting guests!
• Best location in Toowoomba! Seconds from East Toowoomba parkland, east-side schools, CBD, coffee shops
This is an opportunity to purchase an exceptional house in one of East Toowoomba’s most prestigious streets.
Rates approx. $2481.69 per half year
*Inspection by appointment only.