EOI CLOSING MIDDAY WEDNESDAY 13TH OF APRIL
Built for the growing family, this renovated post war home offers spacious bedrooms, large entertainments areas, and modern kitchen & bathroom. Sitting proudly in a quiet street, on a generous 750+m2 block, this property will tick all your boxes and is a must see!
• 3 large bedrooms each with Built in Robes, Master with WIR
• Modern bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
• Large living area with dimming lights and ceiling fan
• Huge eat in kitchen boasting quality gas cooktop, electric oven, and all the cupboard space you could dream of
• Fully fenced 751 m² block
• Single garage with internal access
More to Love:
• Solar panels
• Water tanks to laundry, and toilet and gardens
• 6x9m shed for two extra car spaces or all of your storage needs!
• Ceiling fans to living and all bedrooms
• Outdoor entertainment galore! Take your pick from the front deck, massive back patio OR backyard fire pit
• Perfectly maintained lawns and gardens ready for you to enjoy
• 1.5KM walk to Harristown State Highschool
• 1.1KM walk to Concordia Lutheran College
• 650m walk to Toowoomba Gardens Early Learning Centre
• 1.2KM to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
• 2.8KM (5 mins) to Toowoomba Base Hospital
• 3.7KM (7 mins) to Toowoomba CBD
Set in a prime location close to shops, early learning through to secondary schools, and parklands. Leave your car at home and walk! Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn’t get much better than this. Priced to sell, make sure you view before its GONE.
NOTE TO BUYERS: Due to extremely high demand on this property, we will be closing offers at midday on Wednesday 13th of April. If you would like to submit your offer/view the property, please contact the listing agent ASAP.
RENT APPRAISAL: $450 to $460 per week
SCHOOL CATCHMENTS: Harristown State School and Harristown State High School
GENERAL RATES: approx $1,200.01 per 6 months