THE COMPLETE PACKAGE IN PRIME LOCATION!
Nestled away in a quiet cul-de-sac you’ll find 8 Kestrel Court – the perfect home for families, downsizers, or investors alike in a much sought-after location! Sitting on 708m2 this well presented home epitomises the ultimate in family living, offering multiple indoor and outdoor living areas all central to the well-appointed kitchen. All 4 bedrooms have built in wardrobes with the master suite featuring a large walk-in-robe and recently renovated ensuite. 3 of the bedrooms all have access to their own paved patio area allowing you to soak in the lush gardens this property offers. Positioned in the popular school catchment zone for Centenary Heights, the home won’t last long!
-4 bedrooms all with built ins and access to their own outdoor patios. Including main bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe.
– 2 modern bathrooms including renovated ensuite in main bedroom
– Spacious kitchen with ample storage, new oven and gas cooktop and new dishwasher
– Multiple living areas all central to kitchen and dining area
– 7x4m northeast facing entertaining area
– Fully enclosed front and back yard
– Established gardens providing additional privacy
– Double garage plus additional utility room with backyard access
– 2 x 3,000l rainwater tanks
– Recent upgrades included: ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters and crimsafe security throughout, patio roofing, solar panels
– Gabbinbar Primary and Centenary Heights High School catchment zone
– Close to a variety of schools, parks, shopping centres and cafes
– Council Rates: $1,727/ half year approx