Welcome to "Trelorne" - it's a feeling you'll never want to leave
Your country living heaven high on the escarpment edge with breathtaking views.
Trelorne is a place to unwind, breath out, celebrate and enjoy life with family and friends. This unique property is designed to seamlessly blend it’s rich heritage, as the original dairy farm for the local, with multi-purpose facilities, modern functionality and nature’s beauty.
Currently set up as a boutique horse property it is hidden in the country surrounds of Mount Luke in the High Country Hamlets, just north-east of Highfields. The breathtaking escarpment views from this prestige position on the Great Dividing Range sweep from Mt Perseverance to Toowoomba across Flinders Peak and Cunningham’s Gap and are captured in both indoor and outdoor features.
This landmark property is exceptionally well located in high growth regional surrounds of Toowoomba and is set over 10 acres. Crafted to celebrate the magic of outdoor living in every season with 120m2 wrap around timber deck and a 30 x 10m entertainment area with magnesium mineral pool and firepit perfectly positioned to appreciate the stunning beauty of the views from the Great Dividing Range. The enchanting grounds have established gardens, orchard trees, including lemons, oranges & mandarins, and magnificent specimen trees.
The classic Hampton style homestead is timeless featuring high ceilings, window walls that bring the outdoors in and concertina doors designed to capture the living work of art that is the view. The heart of the home is a light filled open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen is a chef’s delight equipped with NEFF induction hob, double oven, soft-close cupboards, stone benches and a huge waterfall edge island bench. The Master Bedroom has exceptional views of the outdoor entertaining area and the views across Toowoomba. Two further bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a shared main bathroom and a media/family room completes the home.
– 3 Bedrooms: Master Bedroom with ensuite/WIR and built in wardrobes in two additional bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms with underfloor heating
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen with floor to ceiling windows, fire place and ducted air conditioning
– Chef’s kitchen with induction top, double ovens, stone bench-tops
– 2 laundries with built in storage
– 120m2 timber wrap-around deck with outdoor bath
– Extensive Outdoor Entertaining area 30 x 10m:
– 10 x 4m magnesium mineral swimming pool with lighting, and firepit with built in seating
– Esse Bakeheart: wood fired cooking stove, with hob and baking oven
– Separate one bedroom cottage with ensuite and carport
– “The Haven” 9 x 7.5m fully insulated shed, with feature beams, aircon & fireplace, epoxy floors, concertina glass door frontage opening onto 9m x 6m under cover area (used as outdoor entertaining/carport).
– 2 purpose built, dog kennels, on concrete with elevated, heated internal kennel & sundeck.
– Shed 9 x 12m shed with attached 9 x 6m rear carport (7 x 3 x 3m roller doors), 3 phase power, epoxy resin flooring
– Full internal fencing around all infrastructure (dog proof): steel rail, timber post & Stiff Stay mesh.
– Security systems
– Iron handcrafted Electric Gates leading to bitumen driveway
– 2 bores (1 equipped)
– 180,000L total water storage (catchment capacity currently exceeds storage)
– UV Water filtration system
– 20kw Solar system with further available roofing
– 280 sq m multipurpose shed/undercover area: 23m x 12m (5 bay): currently used as tack room and feed room (both 5m x 4m, fully insulated). – The 14m x 15m open plan space with 5m high roof is used interchangeably for horses (groundwork/ridden with decomposed granite base), recreation, entertaining, events and vehicle storage.
Master Craftsmen Equine Features:
– 2 large stables & yards with potential for additional 4+ under 14m x 15m undercover
– Feed room, wash bay, hitching rail & cast-iron detailing
– Fully wood panelled tack room, with handcrafted silky oak shelves and bench, saddle racks/bridle holders, heater & outdoor shower
– 20m x 40m + Full spec ELD arena with lighting, post and rail fencing & 3 gates
– 4 paddocks (2 steel rail, timber post and Stiff Stay mesh, remaining 2 barb/electric)
– Potential Income streams: Air BnB, Wedding & Event Venue, Riding school
– Rates: $760.61 net per half yearly
The property has direct access to Geham State Forest, 410 hectares of expertly managed forestry, which is superb for walking, cycling, riding and jogging.
Nestled in the High Country Hamlets, by state forests and national parks, Mount Luke has easy access to local Cabarlah markets and a growing community of award winning & passionate producers, creatives and artisans with shops, events like the Toowoomba Flower Festival, wedding & event destinations such as Bunnyconnellen. Close proximity to cafes & restaurants ranging from renowned Myrtille Restaurant, My Little. Blueberry Patisserie on Nolan’s Block in Crows Nest to Willow Vale Culinary School in Ravensbourne and the renowned Meringandan Country Pub. Local bus routes to State and independent schools in Toowoomba have stops 10 minutes away and offer easy access to excellent schooling choices.
2 minute to Hampton General Store, 10 min to Crows Nest/Cabarlah 15 minutes to Highfields, 30 min to Toowoomba Airport/CBD, 1 ½ hr to Brisbane and 2 ½ hr to Sunshine Coast.
This picture perfect property offers a unique blend of well-planned horse facilities that flow into each other and resort style living in a modern country lifestyle home, all minutes from Highfields. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful, private family life, a perfect horse property or an investment opportunity this exceptional property is essential viewing.
Proudly presented to the market by Mark Costello and Ben Walker, iThink Property.