PRESTIGIOUS FAMILY HOME IN A VIBRANT LOCATION
MEET ME ON THE EAST SIDE
This charming family home sits atop a 610m2 allotment and is positioned in one of Toowoomba’s most sought after east side locations.
Offering space, elegance, and comfort, it presents a rare opportunity to live in a beautiful home in a fantastic location with unique features.
You will enjoy the high ornate plaster ceilings, polished timber floors and period accents that combine seamlessly to the modern updates. Beautifully landscaped, the gardens are perfectly maintained and feature a Ginkgo tree, colourful shrubs and a stunning Ivy vine that wraps around the walls leading you to a backyard studio.
Just minutes from the CBD and Queens Park, the home offers easy access to many local shops, amenities, cafes, and renowned east side schools.
Imagine waking up in this stunning home and only being footsteps away from east creek park for your morning walk.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• High ceilings throughout with ornate plaster in the lounge and dining
• Beautifully manicured grounds featuring established gardens and Ivy
• Four bedrooms and two living areas
• Potential for a 5th bedroom out the back
• Plentiful built in personal storage
• Family bathroom offers separate shower and spacious bath
• Second bathroom
• Natural gas instantaneous hot water and heating option
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Back to base security system
• Single garage with an adjacent studio
• Landscaped allotment with fenced yard
To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above or visit our website www.ithinkproperty.com.au and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection.