Ideally located walking distance to everything including the Ipswich hospital and medical precinct as well as local prestigious schools and the many restaurants, cafes and shops Ipswich has to offer.
From the very first step through the door this quality renovated home is certain to impress. With glistening polish floorboards, a captivating entrance complete with chandeliers, formal living, 3 large bedrooms, multiple living/dining areas, along with recently renovated kitchen and bathroom, you won’t want to miss an opportunity to call this property home. The yard is low maintenance and with its convenient location you literally won’t need to drive anywhere.
– 3 large bedrooms
– Formal living
– Extra large butlers pantry
– Wrap around veranda
– City views
– Multiple living/dining areas
– Large storage area underneath
– Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom
– Polished floors
– Walk to medical precinct including Ipswich Hospital
– Walk to Ipswich Grammar School, St Edmunds and St Marys
– Close to shops, cafes and restaurants
– Minutes to train station to Brisbane CBD
To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above or visit our website www.ithinkproperty.com.au and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. Our preferred method of applying for a property is via To Apply, please apply via our website. Please note that your application form won’t be able to be processed unless all supporting documents are attached. We look forward to helping you find your new home!