4 BEDROOM BEAUTY IN A GREAT LOCATION!
Located within a fantastic family-friendly pocket of Raceview and loaded with many appealing features,
Set on a sizable 599m² block of land, the house offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and multiple living areas.
The home is located a 5 min drive to Raceview State Primary School, the Bremer State High School, and a child care centre. The Raceview Shopping Centre with its Supermarket, butcher, baker, and associated specialty stores is less than 1 kilometre away. Also a short drive to Brothers Leagues Club, Booval shopping centre and Winston Glades shopping centre. Furthermore, only 5 minutes drive to Ipswich and the convenience of many cafes, schools, parks and shopping. The suburb is 30 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. Bus services also nearby afford quick access to Cunningham highway.
The long list of features this residence provides sets it apart from the rest, and they include:
– Open Planned tiled family/dining kitchen area with dishwasher.
– Separate carpeted lounge room
– Brand new air conditioning in the lounge room
– Master bedroom with En-suite and Walk-in Robe
– 4 carpeted bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Double remote garage with laundry
– 599 m² block with sizable back garden
To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above or visit our website www.ithinkproperty.com.au and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection.