BOUTIQUE HORSE PROPERTY IN THE HEART OF CAMBOOYA
This unique property is designed to seamlessly blend modern and rural living. Currently set up as a boutique horse property, stands this beautifully presented four-bedroom, two-bathroom homestead.
This landmark property is exceptionally well located in high growth regional surrounds of Toowoomba and is set on flat, fully fenced, 5 acres. Crafted to celebrate the magic of outdoor living in every season with the outdoor pergola area.
The beautifully renovated home is timeless featuring 3m high ceilings, VJ panelling, a fireplace, reverse-cycle air conditioning, and the heart of the home is an open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The master bedroom consists of a stylish ensuite with a custom-made vanity and a walk in robe for added storage. Three further bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and good-quality carpet.
– 4 Bedrooms: Master Bedroom with ensuite/WIR and built in wardrobes in three additional bedrooms
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen with fire place and reverse-cycle air conditioning
– 3m ceiling height throughout
– Outdoor pergola
– Double bay powered shed: 6m x 6.1m
– Double carport: 5.7m x 6m
– Full internal fencing around all infrastructure
– Water tank: 22,500L
Master Craftsmen Equine Features:
– Barn shed with two stables, wash-pad and carport: 6.9m x 10.3m
– Full-sized dressage arena: 60m x 20m
– 5 paddocks: fully fenced
– Rates: $953 net per half yearly
– Wyreema & Harristown State school catchments