QUICK SALE REQUIRED - Low-Set Brick Family Home on acreage - 25mins from Toowoomba
Your regional lifestyle awaits. 7 acres of free hold land with an additional 2 acres (approx.) available for lease hold ($300 per annum.)
Introducing this low-set brick family home sitting on over seven acres just 25 minutes from Toowoomba.
With three spacious bedrooms and two modern bathrooms, this property offers the perfect combination of comfort and convenience and the rural-living space you dream about.
The property has a fenced house block, acreage for livestock and a rural outlook. There is also a three-bay powered shed, bore and rainwater tanks.
Step inside the home and be greeted by a warm and inviting living space, complete with a fireplace for those chilly Darling Downs winter nights. The air conditioning throughout also ensures year-round comfort for you and your loved ones.
The three generous bedrooms provide ample space for the whole family, and the master bedroom boasts its own ensuite.
If you are looking for your next lifestyle property, with space to move and some animals – look no further than 76 Stonehouse Road, Aubigny.
– 6 x 9 three bay powered shed
– 6 x 6 shed with 2 x 20ft containers
– Reliable bore connected to troughs and can run the entire house if needed
– 2 x 5000 gallon rainwater tanks which are plumbed to the house
– Whole house is run by the solar system
– Biddeston & Oakey State school catchments
– Rates: $643 approx. per net half year
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity! This low-set brick family home in Aubigny is ready to welcome its new owners – make it yours today!