If you’re after a role that you can make your own, become your own brand and be your own boss, then being a real estate agent is for you. Although it may be a challenging industry to crack into, if you have the drive and motivation, you can definitely reap the rewards. We have compiled a list of what makes an outstanding agent, and how our team’s approach to the industry is fresh, innovative and will have you wanting to take that next step in your career.
WHAT QUALITIES MAKE AN OUTSTANDING AGENT?
Being an outstanding real estate agent means more than just selling houses. In order to be successful, you need to possess the following qualities.
- Resilience – It is a tough industry to crack, it can take some time to build up a database of clients and some listings require a bit more work than others.
- Commitment – Although your hours can be flexible, the usually includes weekend work and clients may also need you after hours. You have to be committed to the cause to get the outcome you are after.
- Flexibility – What works for one client, may not work for another. It is important to remember to be flexible and alter different aspects of your service to each client.
- Motivated and Proactive – Someone who always has their finger on the pulse. Constantly calling prospective buyers and vendors and chasing new listings.
- Good communication – Someone who has great people skills and can clearly communicate with clients throughout the sales process. This will also help the client get the most out their sale or purchase.
- Tenacity and persistence – Someone who works hard and never gives up. That person that is willing to follow up every lead and push themselves to get the best outcome.
Each of these qualities contribute to the make up of a great sales agent. Here at iThink Property we combine each of these qualities with new and innovated approaches to selling, to create an experience focused on transparency, communication, innovation and teamwork.
iThink Property was conceived with the notion of building a team of good people to work in a real estate brand that did things differently. Today, iThink Property is a leading independent brand with unique points of difference. As an independent agency we also have the benefit of not being governed by a big brand, therefore you can think independently and take risks. Our all-encompassing and constantly changing approach to sales allows you to always have the upper hand in the ever-changing market. We also offer an in-house marketing and admin team who are there to support you so you can concentrate on what you do best – selling properties. This in-house support system will help you grow your social and digital profile, help generate tailor marketing packages and liaise with all parties across the sale.
With a career in sales at iThink Property, you can master your own financial future and pick your own hours. You also have the opportunity to grow, with mentoring and guidance from Ben Walker, leading sales agent and Ipswich Jets coach.
If you’re thinking real estate, think iThink.
If you’re interested in a career in Real Estate head to our careers page or give us a call today- Ipswich 07 3202 3040 or Toowoomba 07 4602 0111.