GORGEOUS BRICK AND TILE FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR CENTENARY HEIGHTS - FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET!
5 Edwin Court presents a terrific opportunity for a family to buy well into a quiet yet convenient pocket of Centenary Heights. Built for liveability, packed full of extra’s you’ll love and presented in fantastic condition, this one is ready for its next owner to simply move in and enjoy.
• 4 large bedrooms all with BIR’s
• Master bedroom boasting generous ensuite, Walk in Robe and ceiling fan
• Open main living flows off your ‘U-shape’ kitchen, and onto your outdoor entertainment
• Entertainment is made easy with a formal dining/lounge room set at the front of your home
• Generous study at the front of the home with a built in desk/shelving, perfect for the kids study room or a home office
• Main bathroom with separate bath, shower, and toilet
• Room for the car lovers with double garage plus single bay shed
• Large 793m2 block (partially fenced)
MORE TO LOVE:
• Perfectly manicured yet easy to maintain gardens
• Recently installed Air-conditioning to open living area
• The HWS and Stovetop have also recently been replaced with quality brands
• Walk in Pantry – plenty of room for the home cook
• Excellent bench and storage space in your laundry
• Living room glass doors are tinted for your comfort and privacy year round
• Insect mesh to all windows and security screens to doors
• Water tank with manual switch for house to garden use + additional water tank for gardens
• Double insulated ceiling, built with a 27degree pitched roof
• Directly across the road from Amanda Drive Park
• 10-minute walk (850m) to popular Toowoomba Waterbird Habitat
• 11-minute walk (950m) to Gabbinbar Primary School
• 4-minute drive (2.5km) to Centenary Heights State School
• 10-minute drive (5.7km) to Toowoomba CBD
• 5-minute drive (2.4km) to Kmart Plaza which offers Coles, Pharmacies, multiple take-away/coffee shops, Tyre & Auto Shop and more!
• 9-minute drive (5.4km) to Toowoomba Base Hopsital
• Plenty of parks, shops, coffee spots and more to explore all in walking distance!!
Set in Toowoomba’s most sought after school catchment areas, and on the market for the very first time, I am positive that you are going to fall in love with this one. The sellers are relocating and have been clear, the property must be sold. Don’t miss this opportunity, call me today for your inspection!
SCHOOL CATCHMENTS: GABBINBAR STATE SCHOOL & CENTENARY HEIGHTS STATE SCHOOL
GENERAL RATES: APPROX $1,453.40 PER HALF YEAR
WATER ACCESS CHARGE: APPROX $349.94 PER HALF YEAR
YEAR BUILT: 1994